Thursday, July 5, 2012

Political inflation pumps up protection rates - Houston Business Journal:

hustbelogehy1857.blogspot.com
I’ve been paying off the for years to keep me safe from ozonde layers andgreenhouse gases. EPA collection agents routinelyu deduct money from my paycheck to protec t me from fossilfuel particulates, but it’s never enough cash to clear the air. Goodness know s how much more green I’llk have to cough up to put the damper ongloball warming. The squeezes me for regular payoffsz toensure I’m adequately protected in the work OSHA inspectors who keep heavy things from accidentally falling on my head are wortnh every penny. The tab for OSHA ergonomic studiesd to make sure my chair is comfortabler seems atad excessive. The takes a cut for shelterint me fromfinancial harm.
A thick paper shield of SEC disclosurd rules and regulations keeps me from getting clippeed by hedge fund hustlers and bilked byinvestmentf brokers. Every now and then, some or Bernie manages to slip througj this impenetrable regulatory force field and putmy 401(k) at risk. Each the SEC watchdogs growl and slap on anothert coat ofred tape. Every vigilantt action raises the markeyt price of my financialprotection fees.

No comments:

Post a Comment